Abstract Submission Deadline:
July 2, 2019 July 19, 2019
AMSM2018 Program Committee cordially invites you to submit abstracts (300 words maximum) for oral or poster presentations. All presenting authors are required to pre-register via online by August 15, 2019 to attend on the conference day.
Abstract Submission Guideline
- Abstracts should be submitted online.
- Abstracts should be submitted in English using the abstract template which can be downloaded from the website. If the abstract template is not correct, secretariat may ask you to modify your paper.
- Maximum allowed length of the abstract is 300 words.
- Authors have the options of choosing their presentation type (oral or poster).
- For authors presenting multiple papers, one registration is valid for one presentation.
- Authors may further edit and modify the submitted abstracts until the submission deadline. It is the responsibility of the authors to ensure that their text does not contain typos or grammatical errors. No proofreading will be carried out, and no correction will be possible after the submission deadline.
- All presenting authors of accepted abstracts are required to pre-register via online by August 15, 2019 to attend on the conference day.
Abstract Submission Topics included (but are not limited to)
- Symposium on Soft Sensors, Actuators and Robotics
1.1. Soft Sensors and Electronics
1.2. Soft Actuators and Stimuli-Responsive Polymers
1.3. Electro-Active Polymers and Artificial Muscles
1.4. Soft Robotics and Mechatronics
- Symposium on Functional Materials and Structures
2.1. CNT, Graphene and 2D Materials
2.2. Functional Composites and Structures
2.3. Hydrogel and Ionic Gels
2.4. Stretchable and Flexible Electronics
2.5. Multifunctional Fibers and Textiles
2.7. 3D and 4D Printing
- Symposium on Advanced Energy Technology
3.1 Triboelectric Nanogenerators
3.2 Piezoelectric Energy Harvesters
3.3 Thermoelectric Materials and Devices
3.4 Solar Energy Harvesters
3.5 Energy Harvesting Systems and Their Applications
3.6 Energy Storage Materials and Devices
- Symposium on Space Technology
4.1. Materials and Structures for Space Exploration
4.2. Space Mission
4.3. Space Robotics
4.4. Issues on Fine Dust
4.5. Space Medicine
- Honorary Sessions
5.1. Seungbok Choi
Withdrawal of Abstracts
If you must withdraw an abstract, please notify the conference secretariat by email
(firstname.lastname@example.org) as soon as possible. Only withdrawal request made in writing is acceptable.