AMSM 2019 Presentation Guideline
Please refer to the oral/poster presentation guideline below:
- Oral Presentation Sessions
- Time Allocation
- Plenary Lecture: 45 min (40 min talk + 5 min Q&A)
- Keynote Lecture: 30 min (25 min talk + 5 min Q&A)
- Invited Lecture: 20 min (15 min talk + 5 min Q&A)
- Oral Presentation: 15 min (12 min talk + 3 min Q&A)
- Please try to arrive at the session room of your presentation session at least 20 minutes before the start of the session.
- Please upload your PowerPoint file onto the computer for presentation and make sure that your file runs appropriately.
- Please introduce yourself to your session chair so that the session chair will know who is presenting the paper.
- Time management is VERY critical because people may switch between sessions for presentations that they are interested in.
- Poster Sessions
- Your poster must be printed beforehand and brought along to the conference by the presenter.
- The poster is recommended to be the A0 (84cm×118cm) portrait format.
- The presenter should use an appropriate font size for the posters so that they are readable by attendees. Also, it is advisable to present the poster in a clear and legible format.
- Presentation title and name(s) of author(s) should appear at the top left hand side.
- Please try to arrive at the place of poster session at least 30 minutes before the start of the session.
- Please post your posters on the poster board designated to you.
- Tapes will be supplied to mount posters.
- During your poster session, please be around the poster board designated to you in order to interact with participants who are interested in your study.
- After your poster session, please help remove your posters from the board.
- Attendees will vote for Best Paper Award by placing a sticker on the poster of their choice. At the end of the session votes will be tallied, and a winner chosen.