AMSM 2019 General Information
Dear AMSM 2019 participants,
This is to inform you the detailed information of the conference.
※ Technical Program
Click Here to see the Final Technical Program
※ Sheraton Grand Incheon Hotel (Conference Venue)
- Address: 153, Convensia-Road, Yeonsu-Gu Incheon, 21998 South Korea
- Website: https://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/selgi-sheraton-grand-incheon-hotel/
(1) Transportation to the venue
- Airport Shuttle Bus Service (Bus no. 6707B)
- Airport Railroad (Incheon Line 1, Incheon University Station)
- Taxi(Fee:40,000 KRW, one way)
※ Early Registration
Participants who registered online are requested to visit the Early Registration desk to pick up their name tags and conference kits. Name tag is required for admission to all occasions during the conference.
※ On-Site Registration
Participants can register on-site during the conference. On-site registration is available as below:
|Oct. 16 (Wed.)||16:00-18:00||1F, Lobby|
|Oct. 17~18 (Thu. – Fri.)||07:30-18:00||3F, Lobby|
|Oct. 19 (Sat.)||09:00-10:00||1F, Lobby|
Lunch is not provided during the conference, please refer to the following QR code for the information of the restaurants nearby the venue.
|Oct. 17, 2019||Oct. 18, 2019|
|12:30 ~ 13:30||12:10 ~ 13:10|
※ Plenary Lectures
|Thursday, October 17|
|“Maxwell’s Displacement Current Governed Triboelectric Nanogenerator
for Self-powered Systems and Blue Energy”
Prof. Zhong Lin Wang
Georgia Institute of Technology
|“Soft Electronic and Microfluidic Systems for the Skin”
Prof. John Rogers
|Friday, October 18|
|“Skin-Inspired Organic Electronics”
Prof. Zhenan Bao
|“Elastomer-Based Actuators for Wearable Haptics and Soft Robotics”
Prof. Herbert Shea
※ Poster Session
(1) Set-up: Authors are kindly asked to put up their posters on the provided poster boards 30 min. before the poster session.
(2) Vote for Best Paper Award: All participants were given a sticker in their name tag to vote for the best paper. At 20:00, votes will be closed. If your poster is selected, please do not remove your poster. The awarded papers will be displayed on 3rd floor.
※ Social Events
|Oct. 17, 2019|
|▶ Opening Session
- Time: 08:30 ~ 08:45
- Place: Grand Ballroom, 3F
|▶ Poster Session & Standing Buffet
- Time: 18:20 ~ 20:30
- Place: 2F Lobby
|Oct. 18, 2019|
- Time: 19:20 ~ 21:00
- Place: Grand Ballroom, 3F
|Oct. 19, 2019|
|▶ Conference Tour (Optional)
- Time: 10:00 ~ 18:00
- Meeting Place: Hotel Lobby (1F)
- Tour Fee: USD 30 (KRW 33,000), all charges included
* Please be noted that only early registrants who applied for the tour can participate in the conference tour. On-site registrants can apply for the tour depending on the number of participants.
※ Social EventsFree WiFi would be provided to all conference participants. Please refer to the information below:
If you have any further inquiries or need our help, please feel free to find our staff wearing red T-shirts or visit the registration desk any time.
We look forward to seeing you soon in Korea.